Wednesday, April 21, 2010

and the demolition has begun...

This post isn't going to be too pretty...


And I am just starting to wonder when I will be able to park in my garage again...


So, there you have it. Its all ripped up and there's no turning back. One of the most exciting things about this remodel is that almost everything we are taking out of the kitchen is being recycled in some way. We were able to save so much of it and pass it on. Our pantry door is becoming a new bathroom door for my son and his wife. The shelving and cabinets around the tv are off to a new home. And all of the kitchen cabinets and countertops are off to fix-up the kitchen of Mr. and Mrs. R. Perhaps some fun before and afters of their kitchen will be in order.


Stay tuned for more kitchen updates. Hopefully, we will be moving right along...
And, of course, another reminder about the giveaway! Don't forget to become a follower!
I just have to say, I am so very excited about all you lovely readers that have found your way over here! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see all your comments and hear what you think about all that is going on around here. Love and luck to you all!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see your completed remodel as I can already tell I love your style!!
T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location