Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Madness!

In honor of all our fantastic blog readers, we are going to start a little something called "Friday Madness." Every Friday we will post a different promotion for the Willows for that day only... and we will only announce it on the blog. Thus, only our dedicated blog readers will have the inside tip. Just come into the store and mention the blog to get whatever discount we are offering that Friday. Sound good? Be sure to tell all your friends to follow the blog, as I am sure no one wants to miss this...

20% Off All Apparel - Today Only!

Even our brand new white AG cropped jeans that we just got in the store! 20% off!
(How cute are these for summer?)

And, of course, we also still have our classic boyfriend style AG jeans in long and cropped, as well as AG jean shorts!

All of our amazing Michael Stars basics... also 20% off!
Our amazing clothing line from Japan - that you won't find anywhere else - 20% off!

All our flip flops - Dinis, Jamie Kreitman and Michael Stars - yep, 20% off, too!
And have you seen our summer hats and apparel from a handmade clothing line based out of Jerome? Each piece is one of a kind and today only they are... you guessed it, 20% off!
We are even offering 50% off on select apparel!
Remember it is today only, so come on in and freshen up that summer wardrobe!
Just be sure to mention the blog!

4 comments:

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Ohh, I so wish you had an on-line store! It looks like I could get lost in there for hours. Lucky local readers you have. Happy Weekend! :)

HMW said...

I wish too! I live in Saint Louis and get to Phoenix frequently to see my boyfriend! I wish I were in town today! I wish you a happy Friday and wonderful weekend! I hope many are able to take advantage of this offer! Cheers.

Ms. Dee said...

Wow, I'm a new follower and I would loveeee to shop at your place! Sadly I'm all way in Malaysia (South East Asia) and I couldn't be there! Hope lots of lucky locals will flood your store!

Unknown said...

So excited!! Just found your blog. Love your style and store.

My parents live in Sun City. Next time I come for a visit I will be sure to make a stop into your Super Awesome Store. :)

XOXO
Megan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location