Thursday, April 8, 2010

its finally time!


It is actually within sight! The kitchen remodel I have been talking about is just about to get underway. We are packing up the kitchen and the t.v. room and we're ready to start some serious demolition. We shared a few pictures of the kitchen with you already, but here are a few more...


The powder room off the kitchen is also getting slipped in to the remodel mix, but I am not quite sure what exactly I want to do with it just yet... any suggestions? Someone must have an absolute no.1 powder room idea that they want to share, no? A little file with magazine clippings of bathrooms that just have that "wow!" factor that you want to let me take a little peek at?


Any thoughts on what to do with a ridiculously large television set? Somewhere to donate it? Or perhaps that could be our first giveaway? Only kidding... maybe.


Speaking of our first giveaway, it is coming up next week, so be on the look out for it! And be sure to tell your friends to follow along as I can promise they won't want to miss it either. Check back in tomorrow and I will give a little clue to leave you with for the weekend to get you dreaming of winning our no.1 prize...

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

Your kitchen and bath (the whole house) are so beautiful now. Can't wait to see the remodel. I know it will be fabulous! We just got rid of our huge big black hole of a TV. We ended up selling it on Craig's list, my hubby wanted to just put it in the front yard for someone to take. I vetoed that idea, didn't want it anywhere near our house anymore!

Kerri - Driftwood Interiors said...

I've just found your lovely blog via Brooke at Velvet and Linen, and I'm so glad I did. I cannot believe this is your before kitchen - all I can say is I can't wait to see the after, it will no doubt be absolutely amazing! I'm also renovating and slowly working through my home room by room.
Now following you so I don't miss a thing! Kerri xx

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Having come from V&L you know that I will reference her renovations as context (HA!).

First: Your house is already divine, but the changes you have in mind for the kitchen have me titillated!

About the powder room: Well...V&L did her version of the Saladino powder room and it was alluring to say the least--the perfect convergence of rusticity and luxury that are my own hallmark, so I suppose I'm subjective, but...I think that your home has much of that same rustic lux essence and I would love to see more of that in your powder room re-do! I know whatever you do will be divine!

MANY blessings to you and your renovation endeavors,
Lana

KLKinFLA said...

May I ask who makes the ruffled black shams shown on your couch?

The Willows said...

sadly, the ruffled black shams are from a now out-of-business company and i have since been on the lookout for something similar. if you come across anything in your search, please let us know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location