Friday, April 9, 2010

my favorite sofa

Did you know I have a favorite sofa? I mean it is my absolute no.1. As a matter of fact, I don't know what I did before I found this amazing sofa. A whole lot of time is spent on this couch. Playing games, reading books to grandkids, flipping through a new magazine, chatting with a friend over a glass of wine or watching a movie. It is definitely the center of lots of action in our lives. And don't you just love how it looks? Perfect, right?






So, for the rest of the month only we are offering 30% off all Taylor Scott (in store and special order). Fantastic, no? This is only from April 12-30, so hurry in! We can't wait to see you!



Did you remember about my clue for the giveaway? Here goes: rhymes with schmatteo. Don't forget to tell your friends!


Have a wonderful weekend! See you next week!

2 comments:

Sara said...

ha ha, schmatteo... love it! Love the blog, too... great job.

Becky said...

I found your blog through Velvet and Linen. I LOVE your style. I am wondering what fabric your "favorite sofa" is covered with? Thanks, Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location