Thursday, May 20, 2010

farrow and ball


So, I have been thinking a lot about paint lately. I picked up the color book for Farrow & Ball a few weeks back and cannot get them out of my mind. They have an absolutely amazing color palette. They are soft and pretty and, basically, just perfect. You know that perfect white paint you dream of finding? Well, they have it. And every other perfect color, too. And did I mention they are totally green, as well? They are.

I am so in love with this paint right now, I honestly wish I could be a distributor. What do you think about a whole paint section at the Willows? The Willows Home and Garden and Paint? Ya, probably not. But a girl can dream, right? Oh, well. I guess I will just have to stick with repainting every room in my house in my head...

*photos from here, here, here, here and here.


What's that? You want me to come over and repaint your whole house in my head? Fantastic! I will pick up some coffee and be over first thing in the morning...

2 comments:

Leah Moss said...

Farrow & Ball goes on like butter, and every color they make looks wonderful with any of their other colors. Cornforth white and downpipe are favorites. I love their papers too!

Jessica said...

I'll message you my address. Lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location