Thursday, January 27, 2011

here's my heart


A very sweet friend of mine made this lovely little hanging heart for me last year.  It makes me happy every time I walk pass it.  So, if you are looking to make someone's day (or even your own), here's a quick little project that will make your home feel festive and lovely.  You can follow the same tutorial we put together for the hanging pumpkins we made for Halloween (right here).  Easy right?  I just made a couple myself, only decided to try some black and white ones.  What do you think?


We heard lots of people made the pumpkins, so if you decide to give the hearts a try, let us know!  We would love to see how yours turn out!
And I promise I will put together a little how-to on the book pages wreath!  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Petie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Unknown said...

those are adorable! I would love to make a bunch & tie them to the back of my kitchen chairs.

diane said...

love em! the black is unexpected too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location