Monday, March 28, 2011

i really do love old stuff



I found this old agenda/calendar/journal/log book of sorts (are you getting the idea that I don't know exactly what it is...) at the flea market a few months back and I absolutely love it.  The old paper and the gorgeous handwriting filling the pages are simply beautiful.  I am thinking of framing some of the pages to hang in my home.  What do you think?  Don't you think it would be a lovely present to frame a specific day for someone's birthday or anniversary?  The possibilities are endless...


And today is the last day to enter our giveaway!

1 comment:

Taylor K said...

Framing them and giving them to people on special dates is an excellent idea. If you knew me and wanted to give me a gift, I would like August 7th. But you don't know me, so that's ok. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location