Thursday, April 19, 2012

traveling, traveling

view from our room in Venice

So, have I mentioned I am in Italy right now?
I tagged along with my friend Laurie to surprise her daughter Paige who (unbeknownst to Paige) was getting engaged in Venice.  Her fiance arranged the whole thing as a big surprise.  So, on the night they got engaged, there we were!  Lots of tears and laughs (and wine)!  It was a great night!  We are in Florence now and will be heading on to Rome next!  I will try and drop another little update in before I get back.  Wish us well!

Showing off the ring!
What we wake up to every morning in our room...  it's a rough life.
A delicious restaurant in Florence last night.
Right out our room in Florence.

So, any must see suggestions for Rome?  I have been before, but would love to know of that little out of the way cafe or restaurant that is off the beaten path...  

4 comments:

Allie said...

What a fun post! I just adore that view from your room, just magical. Have a wonderful weekend. -Al

mamamchale said...

so jealous! looks really amazing! soak some up for me...and could you bring me back one of those cappucinos? love you and hope you guys are having a blast!!!

Georgia Gibbons said...

sooo jealous, but have a beautiful time. and thanks for sharing it with us.

Georgia Gibbons said...

sooo jealous, but have a beautiful time. and thanks for sharing it with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location